Indoor Environmental Quality for Laboratories that Work
What does it mean to have a laboratory that “works?” We’ve spent 20 years working with owners of successful laboratories, and we have a well-documented answer to that question.
We’ve developed this definition at Ingenuity IEQ based on our experience in engineering, installing and recommissioning hundreds of airflow control systems for university, pharmaceutical, private and corporate research labs. Third-party documented tests have proven time and again that our airflow control systems outperform all others.
Ingenuity IEQ offers integrated solutions, employing the best available technologies to provide occupant safety and scientific integrity within a cleaner, greener, sustainable laboratory environment.
If you’re in the process of planning, building or upgrading a laboratory, our specialized systems and expertise can help you:
- Provide occupant safety and scientific integrity within a cleaner, greener, sustainable laboratory environment
- Save up to one-third in initial mechanical costs
- Save up to 25 to 50% in annual energy costs
- Qualify for LEEDTM certification
- Significantly reduce your maintenance costs
- Reduce noise and odors